Thursday, November 17, 2005

work sucks

It really does.  I swear, almost everyone who called Cingular 411 was off their meds today (if you have that service, don't take offense...), because they were nuts.  I also had a hard time getting next Wednesday off (it's Home Fry's Thanksgiving thing at school), because I couldn't switch with anyone (because NO ONE had it off)...but I eventually did...persistance paid off.  I got another "floating holiday".

Anyhoo, on a good note, I got my tag from Bill and Nae today...

I loooooove it!

til next time...=)

6 comments:

  1. So do I. I'm glad you stuck around.

    Jimmy

    PS. LOL I know I know, but I'm glad anyway :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag is unbelievable.

    WOW!

    Niki =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right!  You should love that tag.  It's awesome.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tag is toooo cool.........chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the floating holiday.  Cool tag.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag!

    Customer service is such a hard job to deal pleasantly with people; my hats off to you!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete