Wednesday, November 30, 2005

christmas is in the air

                         

It's officially Christmastime in our house--the tree is up.  Joey put it up this afternoon, and he and the kids decorated it.  On the tv, we had the Christmas music channel on.  And I finally finished the lights outside.  At least as much as I could do for now, anyway--we're waiting on one more set of lights from Joey's mom.  As soon as I get pics, I'll be sure to post them.  Now all we need is some snow, and it will be nice.  From what I've been hearing, we're hopefully getting some next week.  I'm keeping my hopes up...

graphics courtesy of here and here.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Snow, yuck.  I am already too cold, lol.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest I will be glad when it comes and goes and summer gets here but have a very merry christmas and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete