Sunday, November 20, 2005

where's my cheese...

I'm whining today...bear with me.

I think I jinxed myself a while back, saying I very rarely get sick.  Now I'm sick for the second time since I said that--about a month ago.  I've got something like a chest cold, and it's draining all the energy out of me.  This sucks.  I hate being sick and weak.  I think I got it from work this time...stupid job with no windows and recycled air.  One more reason I can't stand my job.

My jaw's hurting me today too...must've been grinding in my sleep last night.  I hate that...that's why my teeth are in the condition they're in...c'mon--one time, I was eating a soft breadstick, and part of one broke off.  Pathetic, but true.

To top it all off, the girl downstairs has the music up again...I can feel my butt vibrating from the bass.  Who cares...she'll (hopefully) be moving soon.  She's just waiting for the local housing authority to approve her application.  That's if she doesn't get evicted first (which I doubt will happen), or if her hubby doesn't make her move (when he gets out of jail in December), due to the problems with the house.  I'm looking forward to him coming home...lmao.

Such is the drama that is my life.  I'm done rambling for now...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. I can't stress it enough...ORANGE JUICE ORANGE JUICE ORANGE JUICE!

    Drink at least a glass a day, it will prevent you from catching anymore colds.

    (((HUGS)))

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  2. for go the juice and eat the actual orange works faster. Hope you feel better soon. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in a "sick" building also and have already had two viral things this year.  It seems like just about everyone you talk to has been sick at least once already...Hope you feel better soon.......chris

    ReplyDelete