Saturday, November 5, 2005

speech...

                

Just to let you know, I suck at this, so bear with me...

Thank you to Vivian, Patrick, Betty, and everyone else who was involved in coordinating the VIVIs, who without them, this wouldn't be possible.  Awesome job.

Thanks to my contenders (I hope I'm getting these names right)--Wil (who also won), Monica, and Judi.  You all do a wonderful job with your writing.

A big thank you goes out to my family--Joey, Alexis, and Joey Jr.--you know I wouldn't be here without you.

And of course, thank you to all of you who read--if it weren't for you, I would have stopped long ago (well, that and I wouldn't have got the nomination in the first place...).

OK...enough of the sappy stuff...WOOHOO!!!  Where's the booze?

til next time...=)

23 comments:

  1. Congrats Annie.....Great work on the journal....Next years Vivi awards is my incentive to keep up on my journal !! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!
    Felicia
    http://journals.aol.com/dragonrose3911/PIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you!!! Thank you for all your help!!!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Annie1  A well-deserved award.  Blessings, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You've earned this award through the judgement of your peers and deserve the accolades.

    wil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyayyyy congrats!!! Hugs! I so knew you would win win win. : D

    Huuugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Vivi Award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award!

    Tilly x
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, that wasn't so bad!  You don't suck at all!  Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your Vivi Award! Well done, and well-deserved!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!  Well deserved!!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats; and thanks for your work in helping with the ViVi awards!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you did that quite nicely!!  Sorry about the booze; I drank it all last night.  

    Congratulations on your ViVi!!!

    ~~ jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations! judi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheers! Congratulations on your ViVi Award win!

    Darla ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What in the world is a Vivi?   I have seen this all over the place.   From what I've read..  a congrats is in order!  
    I'm with you..  where is the booze!
    Leslie  

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your win.. From what I have read here, it is a well deserved win! I will keep coming back to read!

    Now drink up!! LOL

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations~
    Marie

    ReplyDelete