Saturday, November 26, 2005

so many questions assignment

Weekend Assignment #87: Answer one or more of the following musical conundrums:

1. Who let the dogs out?
2. Why do fools fall in love?
3. If birds can fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why, can't I?
4. Do you hear what I hear?
5. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
6. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
7. Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?
8. How long has this been going on?
9. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? (Alternately: Why does it always rain on me?)
10. Does anybody really know what time it is?

(Yes, you can have silly answers. In fact, I encourage them!)

Extra Credit: Pose your own musical question.

This is an odd assignment, and I was thinking about it all day at work.  Lemme see...these are all good questions, and they all (at least, the ones I know) come from good songs, too.  (Me and my friends used to have some different lyrics to #6, but I can't type them here.)  I'm listening to the Chicago song (#10) as I type this.  I would've used that one, but I couldn't top John's answer..(:-p).  So now comes the hard part--which one to choose?

Ok...here it is...this is kind of dorky, but YES, I want to know a secret, and I promise not to tell.  (#7)

Extra Credit--actually, this was easier than the original question.

"Does Your Mother Know?"--Abba

"What Would You Say?"--Dave Matthews Band

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. I'll take question #2... Why do fools fall in love?  Because they're friggin fools.  And people that don't fall in love are self less a holes. lol  
    And extra credit... being the avid DMB fan that I am, I'll take the question "What Would You Say?"  And I respond with I would say whatever the hell I feel like saying whether you like it or not lol

    ReplyDelete