Monday, December 12, 2005

70 things

Snagged this from Kara...

70 things...

1. DO YOU SNORE?  Yup, but I don't hear it!

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?  Lover, definitely.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?  Something happening to the kids.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?  Not really.

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? It's not bad...I don't watch it.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?  Sometimes.

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?  What baby isn't cute?

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?  Nope! Been there done that.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?  Light gray.

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?  Nope...too much in a hurry to get in and out.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?  Nope...wouldn't mind doing it once though.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?  No...if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now, would it?

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?  Anywhere but work.

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? I think he's hilarious!

15. CAN YOU SWIM?  Yup. 

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?  Huh?

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?   Not really...

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?  Who cares!

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? I think so...I can sing it the right way in French too.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?  Nope.

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?  Nope...2 older sisters.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?  Doesn't matter to me...

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?  I don't care either way.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?  I dunno.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Yup.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?  Nuttin.

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? A little while ago.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?  lol...nope.

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?  Dunno...only been to one.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?  Over easy with toast.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?  Depends...lol.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?  The washer eats them...the dryer takes the blame.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?  10:25 pm

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?  Mom, NeeRee, Bitch...lol

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?  Are you nuts?

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?  Last night when I got a ride home from a co-worker.

37.DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?  Showers.

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?  Nope.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?  By my Joey <3

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?  Uh-uh.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?  Coffee, nicotine, and journaling.

42. CRUNCHYOR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?  Creamy!

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?  Nope.

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?  Yup.

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?  Once.

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?  I guess so.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?  I used to be.

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?  Blue-gray.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?  Sometimes.

51. WHOSE IS BETTER? Good question...

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?  Nope.

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?  Nope.

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? I used to play violin.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?  No.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?  No way.

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?  Never really did it.

58. DO U SNORT WHENU LAUGH?  Nope.

59. DOYOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?  I don't think so.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?  I'm a cat person.

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?  Yes.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?  No way!

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?  YES.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?  FFFrrreeeeeezzing.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  A turkey club that I made....it was GOOOOOOD.

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?  Nope.

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?  Many times!

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? I think it's the commercials you see right before an election.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?  I don't think I've ever set foot in the store...I'm deprived.

70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?  Maroon 5.

This was fun!  Play along and leave me the link.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/Here's mine Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun to read your answers!!! Thanks also for visiting me!

    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this one and took it from Kara also...lol...chris

    ReplyDelete