Saturday, December 10, 2005

embarrassed

The loss for my challenge today comes as awkwardness.  I unfortunately don't forget some people.  This was a bad thing today.  I was on my way to work this morning, and stopped in the coffee shop to get my afternoon buzz.  On the way out, I noticed one of my old teachers standing in line.  I said his name, he turned around, and he had NO CLUE as to who I was.  Keep in mind, he was my teacher about 13 years ago...duh.  That made me feel like a complete idiot.  I should have kept my mouth shut and kept on walking.  That stuck with me for about half the day.  Yuck. 

Other than that, the rest of my day wasn't so bad.  The bank had no idea as to what happened last night, and they're going to replace my card ASAP.  Did I tell you JerkCowardOwner came up here the other day?  I wasn't here--Joey told me about it.  He came up with the check I wrote--it had a big red stamp on it.  He wanted his check back, but Joey told him we threw it out.  Dude was pissed.  Then he wanted the $20 his bank charged him for our check being cancelled.  I don't think so...!  Then he called me a bitch, and Joey told him he had 5 seconds to get off the property.  He did, and that was that.  Owner said he was coming back with "his boys", but we haven't seen or heard from him since...lol.  Oh well--I always miss the good stuff.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Owner sounds like a complete jerk....I would start looking for another place to live, you don't need this and there are nice professional realtors that won't threaten you.  Get a restraining order out on him. Be careful. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara--Owner is not my current landlord--he was almost my future landlord.  I live across the street from the house he owns.

    Annie =)

    ReplyDelete