Monday, December 19, 2005

my mini fiasco

I was bad this morning...I was panicking.  Everything was fine until I started reading my e-mail.  There was a lot there, since I hadn't been on since Saturday.  There were some journal entry alerts, some comments, and a couple from PayPal, regarding my purchase on Saturday.  When I opened it, it was a confirmation that it was sent.  I decided to scroll down, and that's when I lost it.  It said my item was being sent to Las Vegas.  I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things.  LAS VEGAS???  What the hell?  Last time I checked, I lived in PA.  I immediately was on the phone with PayPal, screaming my head off at the poor guy.  What the hell is this e-mail?  I need this package under my tree on Christmas Eve!  Do you have this person's phone number?  I want my money back!  The guy at first had a problem pulling my account...duh!  That should have been my first sign that I was going to have a cow.  PayPal has no idea how this happened.  Then he tells me that I have to contact the seller, but only by e-mail, since they have no phone number for them.  By this time, I was furious.  I eventually got off the phone and wrote the seller a letter,  and it wasn't too pretty.  And then I had to go to work.

Long story short, got home, checked e-mail, saw response from seller saying that it was shipped to the right place, was much happier and relieved.  PHEW.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. No Stress!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fright glad you got it straightened out

    ReplyDelete