Saturday, December 17, 2005

da 5'er

Here's this week's 5'er...go play!

1.  Do you ever go to someone's journal and just think to yourself, "Oh brother...here they go again...get over it already!"  And do you think your answer is naughty or nice?

Honestly, I do think that way sometimes.  I see that in a few journals I read, but for the most part, the journals I have alerts for are interesting.  If  I didn't think they were interesting, I wouldn't have an alert for them...duh!  I think my answer is nice...

2.  I kinda think naughty can be fun and nice can get boring. Tell us something you have done lately that was naughty.

Hmm...naughty?  I can't think of anything.  Honestly.  Well, other than lying to customers at work...but that's a normal thing.

3.  Have you ever used the "If you are naughty Santa won't bring you any presents" line on your kids?  And if they remained naughty did you ever withold their presents?

I lost count on how many times I've said that...and that's just this year.  As far as withholding, I've never done it yet, but I think I'm doing that this year--with Bum's Polly Pocket she asked for.  She's been so nasty lately...

4.  If you were at the work Christmas party and your "naughty" boss gave you a squeeze on your back side would you tell anyone?

Well, being that all my bosses are female and married, I don't think that's gonna happen.  But if it did, I don't think I'd tell anyone...I'd probably be too trashed to remember anyway...lol.

5.  Tell us about an unexpected nice thing someone has done for you this December...or something nice you have done for something else that wasn't expecting it.

Well, with all that's been going on at work lately, a co-worker, knowing my situation, offered to help me pay to get my car fixed, insured, inspected...so I could drive to work.  I don't know if I'm going to take her up on the offer, but I think the gesture is nice enough to mention here, and I sure as hell wasn't expecting it.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment