Tuesday, December 6, 2005

today

This really sucks--with the java not working, I can't comment on anyone's journals...GRRRRRR.  So if you don't hear from me, don't get mad...I think I'm gonna have to download java again.

In other things, owner came up this morning with a check in the amount that we gave him...I guess he doesn't know I cancelled the check I gave him...lol.  Owner's a coward--he left the check in the door when Joey went in the house for a minute.  Pathetic.

I'm laughing about this, because it's about the only thing I CAN do about it.  And when someone finally does move in there, I'll be laughing harder, since I know they'll only be there a few months.  That's due to the fact that he has no lease, and he only wants someone in there so he could make his money back (that's what he was gonna do with the girl downstairs).  So HAHAHAHAHA.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. LOL, sorry about the Java, but HA! to the owner. That was funny...

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a story!  You sure had a day or two of it.  Don't computer issues drive you crazy?  They are so super skittsy.  chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God you didn't get stuck with the lemon!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got the check back.  

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete