Wednesday, December 21, 2005

lick it and stick it!

Now get your minds out of the gutter!!!  lol...just kidding.

I finally got my all Christmas cards out...both online and snail mail.  The latter took longer, since the stupid mailman doesn't like to walk the extra 20 feet from girl downstairs' maillbox to ours.  Hmph.  He better make his way up here soon--at this point, I'm expecting 3 packages, all via USPS.  Lazy bum.  He's been like this since we moved in--it takes us forever to get some things...and sometimes the maildude puts our mail in HER mailbox.  Usually she brings it up to us--and then there's times when who knows (we're still missing a birthday card).  One time she opened mail the was clearly addressed to me--granted, we have the same initials, but my last name is a hell of a lot longer than hers...DUH.  I called the post office and everything.  I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.

I'm getting a throw away camera for tomorrow--his teacher told me this morning that "he's the best Santa she's ever seen--no kidding".  Makes you feel all tingly inside.  Hee hee hee.  Hopefully he doesn't choke in front of all those parents.  Wish him luck, and I'll post tomorrow night!  Later!

By the way, if you want me to send a card to you, let me know...it's cute!

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Did You send me a card?   If not I want one!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete