Wednesday, December 14, 2005

some other stuff

In other news, from the looks of it, I will be transferred to the other office come January.  As far as I know anyway--the list will be posted by the end of this week.  It's gonna be close, meaning that if a few more people sign up, then I'll be spared.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Also, the story abdut the present for Home Fry has a new twist.  The other day, I wrote that we were outbid for an item...looks like there were more out there after all.  In fact, now (by accident) we're bidding on TWO of them, and winning on both.  It's a total of about $90.  Not good.  Fortunately, there's a few days left on the auction, so hopefully someone bids on one of them.  Again, cross your fingers for me.

One more thing--I'm having this uncontrollable urge for turkey clubs.  In the past 4 days, I've had at least one a day...what the hell?  I guess they're so good--with the extra crispy bacon...yummmmm.  I dunno.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment