Saturday, December 10, 2005

all i want for christmas...

Weekend Assignment #89: Money is no object: What do you really want for Christmas/Hanukkah/The Seasonal Celebration of Your Choice? Shoot for the moon, here folks. Share the thing you'd want to get if everyone you knew was a billionaire and wanted to spend money on you. One caveat: Don't ask to get celebrities of other people for the purposes of, well, you know. We're trying to keep things PG around here. Also: wishing for world peace is all very nice, but come on. Treat yourself.
Extra Credit: Seriously, what would you do if someone got you that thing?

Let's see...so many things, so little space.  I think I'll do this in a little list.

1.  An extreme makeover.  You know, like the kind they do on TV.  The dental implants (especially those), the tummy tuck (I've looked like I was pregnant since I was 17, even though I wasn't), the new wardrobe...you know, the whole nine yards.

2.  A new car.  Better yet, make that a new minivan.  This no car thing is driving us nuts, especially with the holiday, and the shopping that goes with it.

3.  A house.  Not too big--just a nice 4 or 5 bedroom, fully stocked with all the major electronics.  And a home theater room.

4.  A college fund for both of the kids.

5.  Of course, a new digital camera, so I could take pics of my new stuff.  And to replace what my stupid self misplaced.

So there's my wishlist.  If anyone decided to get this stuff for me, I wouldn't know what I'd do.  I'd probably cry.  I'd probably pinch myself too.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. You do not need a extreme make over.  YOu are beautiful just like God made you.  Hope you get everything else on your list!!! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have several of the same Christmas wishes, krspkrmmom!  My son is already through school, but for all the loans to finally be paid off would be a dream come true.  I want a body, house, and personality of my little Maltese MAKEOVER!!!  (my little Maltese is SO hyper that I feel badly for her to have to be going, moving, doing SOMETHING ALL the time) And, like you, the latest digital camera that can take video, also!!!  That should do it .  .   . . and, of course, being very serious I want the war in Iraq to come to a successful end with democracy in place and bringing our boys home before any more are lost!!! (I'm not asking for World Peace, just peace in that part of the world so that our folks can ALL be home for Christmas!!! That would make me SO happy!!!)  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you DON'T need any kind of a make over.  You are young and pretty, but I'm getting to that CERTAIN age where a little help would be great . . .  but enjoying the holidays with friends and family.  Having a fighting guys home safe. These things mean so much more than any of my selfish little wishes . . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete