Monday, December 5, 2005

my day, part 2


Sorry about that--it won't let me put that much into one IM, so I had to continue it here.  Anyway, on to the rest of the day...

I went back home and told Joey what I had been told, and he was FURIOUS.  He did not like what I had to say, and eventually I went back over there, and told him what we were thinking.  I asked him about what he had said less than a week ago, saying we could make payments on the security.  He said, "I'm executing my right to change my mind."  And he also said he wouldn't (and didn't have to) give us back our down payment.  WHAT THE FUCK?!?  We went on, going back and forth about this, and he came to the conclusion that he would think about it and let us know in the afternoon.  Okay, I thought, and went home.  Again, I told Joey what was said, and he again didn't like what was happening.  Dammit, I have to do a part 3...

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. That's not legal not to give you back your down payment Annie.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete