Saturday, December 24, 2005

bitchfests, booze, and santa!

It's been a few days since I wrote, and so much has happened!  This is gonna be a long one, probably a two-parter.

Let's start off with the bitchfest.  You remember the camera I said I got?  Well, I got it, but only after I put up a fight for it.  When I got home from work Thursday, I got an email saying that it in fact had been delivered, to the front door of my house.  Joey said he didn't get it, so I assumed stupid FedEx dropped it off downstairs.  (Sidenote--my address clearly states "2nd floor" on it for everything that's shipped.)  Pissed off, I went down to the girl's apartment and asked her about it.  She said she didn't get anything.  When I told her I got the confirmation on my computer, she still denied it.  Then I saw it sitting on her dresser, I told her that it was mine.  She said no, that it came for her.  I was like HELL NO IT DIDN'T!  She finally gave it to me, but only after she said her name was on it.  Mind you, we have the same initials, but my last name is a hell of a lot longer than hers.  DUH.  The next day (y'day) I called FedEx to complain--they basically said "oh well...", since they didn't require a signature for it.  Then I called my landlord and told him about it...I bitched at him, too.  Told him about her, told him to call her and tell her that it's a federal offense to open someone else's mail, told him about our broken toilet, and finally told him not to blow me off because I'm female.  OH YEAH.  Then I called the post office and told them about the fact that once again, I haven't been getting mail.  I was on a rampage!!!  (By the way, the landlord had a plumber out to the house within an hour of me calling...lmao.)

more in part 2.

til next time...=)

1 comment: