Friday, December 16, 2005

let it snow, let it sleet, let it rain?

Yesterday, it was snowing.  Last night, it was sleet/freezing rain.  It was bad enough that the school district gave the kids a delay this morning.  From the forecast, there wasn't going to be school today.  Oops.  I bet they were kicking themselves in the ass--This morning, the roads were in better condition than they were last night.  It rained the rest of the night, and the temperature went up to about 38.  So whatever fell last night was gone by this morning, if not taking some of what fell last week with it.  HAHAHA.  I really want to make a snow fort!!!  Doesn't matter anyway--I only have one day off between now and Christmas...that's right--I didn't tell you--the needs of the business changed, and they dropped the amount of people they need for Christmas...so I get to stay home!!!  YAY!

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment