Saturday, December 17, 2005

me got a booboo

I didn't mention it when I wrote this morning, because I was in a hurry so I wouldn't be late for work.  First thing this morning, even before I had my first cup of coffee, I fell on some ice on my way to the store.  I fell right on my ass, with my elbow getting hurt in there somewhere.  My feet just went right out from under me...like in slow motion--I saw it coming.  I don't know if anyone saw me...they were probably laughing--I dunno.  I went into the store, and got what I went for and went home.  And the worst part?  The thing I went over for in the first place--coffee--was the one thing I forgot!  So I ended up going over again...duh.  Nice way to start my day.  Now I have a bruise on my butt and my elbow, some scrapes on my hand, and my back hurts.

An update on eBay--I won the toy!  And only one of them!  Should be here in time for Santa to deliver it on Christmas day...WOOHOO!  Maybe this month isn't too bad after all.  Now if I can only find a job.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I am still laughing at you......that is tooooo funny......!!!!




    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas To You & Yours!



    Gabreael

    http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete