Monday, December 5, 2005

my day


This isn't so bad...actually it's a little easier than I thought. Anyway, I have a story to tell about today...

The other day, the owner of the new house came over to see if Joey wanted to come and work some of the security off by painting some rooms in the house.  He agreed, and he was supposed to go over yesterday, only the guy never came over for him.  So this morning, owner wanted me to come and see what else I wanted done in the basement.  I went to see what was going on, and I got to see the new walls in the basement.  They looked good!  The kids will love this, I thought.  Then as we were shooting the shit, he mentioned that he wanted the whole amount ($1100) before we moved in.  I'm thinking, is this guy nuts?  There's NO WAY I'm coming up with the remaining $900 in less than 3 weeks, not to mention Christmas in there.  Continued in part two.

til next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how horrible.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...what is he thinking?  Can't wait to hear the rest of this.  chris

    ReplyDelete