Wednesday, December 28, 2005

ho hum

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days...you know, it helps if there were things going on.  It's been boring here in the KKMom house--I've been working, the kids weren't home until this afternoon, and well, that's about it.  This weekend, however, is different...lol.  Tomorrow, the kids are going back to Grandma's so they can go the New York City for the day on Friday with Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Mark...they better bring back some good pics--he's the one with the nice camera I was drooling over the last week. 

                         

Then on Saturday, we're going to First Night Scranton (check out the link)...something different that we can do with the kids.  I have to work until about 8pm, so Joey's going to bring them down early and kick off without me...then when I get free from hell with fluorescent lighting, we'll go eat and do stuff.  Yay!  Can't wait.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment