Saturday, December 24, 2005

bitchfests, booze, and santa...part two

We'll skip the booze for now, since I'm trying to go in order of occurance.  Yesterday was Home Fry's play--again. He was so cute as Santa Claus(again)!!  They all did a wonderful job--singing and dancing!  I'm waiting on pics, so when I get them, I'll be sure to share.  Oh, and an update on Sarah (the girl who had the seizure)--she's doing fine--I talked to her mom today, and she's ok for now...she's still awaiting word about the EKG/EEG (I can't remember which one).

On to the booze.  Me and Joey got invited to his brother's house for a party last night...WOOHOO!  Since his mom lives right under his brother, he went up earlier in the day.  I got the bus to drop me off there after work, and the drinking started not too long after that.  I started on fuzzy navels, but when everyone did a shot of Sambuca, that was it.  That was all I drank for the rest of the night--I lost count at 6.  I even did one before I went home.  Don't worry--I didn't drive home--duh, no car.  We got a ride...if we walked, I wouldn't be here--I'd be in jail for public drunkeness.  The kids stayed at Grandma's house too.  I was soooo drunk--I don't remember going up the steps to the house, or how.  I went on the computer and IM'ed my friend, Donnie, but he wasn't on.  When I talked to him earlier today, he said I left him about 25 IMs.  Wow...oops.

I think that's it...if I think of anything I left out, I'll be sure to let ya know.

til next time...=)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment