Wednesday, December 21, 2005

contemplating

I dunno...I was looking at my Bloglines today, and thinking about moving over to Blogger.  Not because just about everyone who left J-land went there, but there's more things to do, like advanced HTML and what not.  I have it set up, just haven't posted anything to it yet.  From the looks of it, there's pros and cons for both AOL and Blogger.  AOL's alerts are easy to get, easier to comment on, and the layout is nice.  Blogger gives you better HTML, more "about me" space, and you have more freedom with the layout features.  As far as pics go, I use Photobucket anyway, so I'm not losing the FTP space--I never could get the hang of that anyway.

Like I said before, I dunno.  I'm on the fence...and I'm probably gonna stay here for a while.  It's kinda comfy.  That and I suck at making decisions.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Well . . .  and there's the fact that you are loved here.  Look at that little ViVi shining brightly in your ABOUT ME section.  I just think that's so fantastic that you are such a good writer and it was so readily recognized . . .  like I said, you are loved here.  I hope you choose to stay or to write a journal at both places . . .  just do one twice a week here and same over there.  

    Can you tell I don't want you to go???  LOL!  
    Hugs,
         Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay here with us...We love you!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete