Saturday, December 17, 2005

stuff about home fry

In other news, yesterday was Home Fry's gift exchange at school.  What did he get, you ask?  Close your eyes...what do you see?  That's what he got.  The person who was supposed to get him something didn't bring anything.  I don't blame him--I blame the parents...they do stuff like this all the time, so I'm not really surprised.  I think me and Joey were more bummed than he was.  That sucks.  He got totally screwed.  Oh well.  Just adds to the stuff going wrong this month. 

In better news about Home Fry, I can't wait until Thursday--that's when he's gonna be Santa Claus in the kindergarten program.  I couldn't get the day off, but I go in late enough that I can still go.  His teacher said he's doing awesome with it--his shyness is gone...woohoo!  And hopefully my new little camera will be here, so I can take and post pics!!!  YAY!

And as far as his present on eBay goes, we're still (unfortunately) winning both of them, and the auctions end later today.  Uh-oh.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a good thing that kids are so resilient, because some of the adults of the world need to get their heads out of their butts. No excuse for what they did...


    It's funny, too how we're more often bummed about it than the little ones are, right?

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!! Merry Christmas!!

    Aw, your kids are really cute.

    Ill be back!

    Love,Meg

    ReplyDelete