Tuesday, December 13, 2005

final exams: preschool edition

Got this from Jennifer, who made my morning with this...











 

Just when I thought I was smart, I go and fail an exam given to pre-schoolers. See if you're any smarter than me. See the bus? Pre-schoolers were each asked a very difficult question:

Which way is the bus traveling? And they were only given two choices: left or right.

So, smarty pants, which way is the bus traveling? [I know the answer. Neener...]

So? Look closely. It's right in front of your face. C'mon! You aren't gonna let a bunch of snot-nosed pre-schoolers, all of whom got it correctly, make you look like a dunce are ya? So? Which way? Left or right?

Give up?

Ha!

The correct answer: The bus is traveling left. Duh!

How did they know? You can't see the door, dummy!!

Little smart asses.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Damn little preschoolers.....I'm not as smart as I look either....I thought it was going right.....gee surprise surprise.......but get online so we can chat.....ttys.....!!!

    http://journals.aol.com/millerdl88/HereThereAnywhere/



    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL...so I'm a big dummy...I said right...oh well, no wonder I'm so successful.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i thought right damn smart asses whever came up with this

    ReplyDelete