Wednesday, December 14, 2005

were you naughty or nice?

I only had a 1/2 day of work today...I took it from someone who had 6 days this week.  So I went in for 4 hours, and it's all overtime.  After work, Joey and the kids met me downtown so we could go to the mall.  That's the beauty of working downtown--shopping (among other things) within walking distance. Actually, we lost each other--he thought we were meeting at my job, I thought we were meeting at the bus stop where he was getting off (a two block difference).  After about 15 minutes, we found each other, argued a little about where we were supposed to meet, and we went to see the fat man in the red suit.  You know, Santa!  Sorry--no pics.  As you know, I have no camera (for now, at least--I bought one on eBay yesterday), and the pics they took were too damn expensive.  They got to talk to Santa--that's all they really wanted to do anyway.  They gave him their lists, talked to him for a minute, and off we went.  We looked around the mall for a little bit, since it's been a while since we've been down there.  Then it was time to catch the bus home.  And that was really my day.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment