Wednesday, December 28, 2005

wireless 411 fun

I was reading back entries of Surrounded By Nincompoops when I stumbled across this entry -- Did Your Ass Just Dial My Number? -- and it got me thinking.  So many asses call me at work (wireless 411).  And not just the rearend...lol.  I think there's one reason why I like my job--there are people out there who are more weird and stupid than I am.  It's funny...just thinking about it.  Here's some.

Example #1

Are you sure the number's not there?

a. I got the number yesterday.

b. I was just there.

c. I'm sitting right in front of it!

Example #2

Me:  Do you know what city in Long Island "Whatever" is in?

Duh:  Sunrise Highway.

Me:  No, not the street it's on--what city?

Duh:  Long Island, Sunrise Highway.

(Duh eventually gave up.  Without a number.)

Example #3

(Keep in mind, we don't have maps, and we're not in the city they're calling for.)

I need...

a. Papa John's, Domino's, Cici's, Roundtable, Pizza Hut, etc.

b. Walgreens, CVS, Long's, Eckerd, etc.

c. Walmart, Target, Meijer, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

d. McD's, Burger King, Hardee's, Wendy's, KFC, etc.

...closest to where I am.  Do you have the number?

(I can go on and on with this one.)

Example #4

You Southerners, such as Brandi (ya know I luv ya hun), might get a kick out of this one:

DO WHAT NOW? (I think it's cute...especially with the drawl...I hope I'm not offending anyone with this)

There's more, but I can't think of them...when I do, I'll be sure to post.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. LOL this is so funny. I am kinda mad though. My comment isn't here :( Grrrrr

    Huuugs

    ReplyDelete