Friday, December 30, 2005

i'm it

I knew this was going to happen...eventually.  Thanks to Leslie, I've been officially tagged for this.  She didn't actually leave a comment like she was supposed to (bad her), but since I get an alert for her journal...duh.  Anyway...

Five weird things about ME:   Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Here we go...

1.  I am definitely, without a doubt, a packrat.  I still have a stereo from my 16th birthday (and it still works), a teddy bear from Christmas 20 years ago, my high school honor society sweatshirt (which is all sorts of yuck now), and other things that I should have got rid of years ago.  But I just won't.  HA.

2.  I am very picky with what I eat, in a strange way.  Example--I hate cheese, but I'll eat Cheez Doodles, mozzarella sticks, and pizza.  Same thing with tomatoes--I'll eat sauce, but not the round, red, raw thing.  Ewww.

3.  I don't bite my nails, I rip them right off.  Sometimes to the point of blood in the corners...you know, the end where it comes off.  Maybe that's my nervousness talking.  Who knows.

4.  Like Leslie, I talk to myself, and answer too.  And I feel like a complete idiot if I'm caught.

5.  I have no patience when it comes to my kids, but with someone else's I do.  You'd think it would be the other way around, but nope.  Maybe that should be one of my resolutions this year...lol.

So there...that's my 5.  Now who to pick on.  Hopefully these people didn't do it yet...

1. Kristina

2. Kara

3. This week's guest editor, Amanda

4. Liza

5. Robin

There.  Done.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. Hey!!!  I didn't get that far yet!!!  :  )  hehe

    funny answers
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers and i did it. wasn't too bad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just like you!  I have  #1 definately, #2 without a doubt I hate raw tomatos, my husband and son can sit down with a big fat tomato and salt and go to town, yuk! #4. I use to take my son grocery shopping with me so that I could talk to myself about what I needed and it would look like I was talking to him until he would answer me and I would ask him please to be quiet, LOL Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Annie!  LOL...I also talk to myself and answer.  This journal thing is perfect for me because now I talk to my journal.....I'm with you on the tomato thing, too.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't get around to this, I am just now catching up from my week vacation. . . man, I am slacking. I will be sure to post this as soon as I can. . . once it is "out of style." Better late than never though. :)

    Take Care,

    Amanda
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete