Thursday, December 29, 2005

resolution assignment

Weekend Assignment 92: Do you Have New Year's Resolutions for 2006? If so, share one (or more, if you like).

Extra Credit:
How did you do on your resolutions for 2005?

I usually don't do resolutions, only because I end up not keeping them.  But for assignment's sake, I think I'll do it this year.   Here we go...

1.  I will get a decent job this year--not one that's going to eventually screw me over, transfer me out of my transportation league, mess with my schedule after I get used to it, etc.

2.  I will get my teeth fixed.  This one I definitely have to do, since my 11-year (!) reunion is being planned for either May or July.

3.  I will stop worrying about EVERYTHING.

Phew!  That took a lot of thinking.  Hopefully I'll stick to them...

For the extra credit, as I said before, I didn't make any resolutions last year, because I knew I wouldn't do them.  A few years back, my resolution was to pay off my debts and make my credit record look good.  By February, I gave up...it was too much.  Oh well...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. That's cute; for extra credit you worked on your credit.  I worked on mine too, and gave up as well.
    Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. made two charge cards/bills  disappear last year..  one more to go.. and it's a biggie.   Yuck.

    I dont' do resolutions either..  for the same reason.   If there is something that i want to do.. such as quit smoking.. I'm waiting till lent.. seems to me that I might follow through to a promise made to a higher source than myself.  :  )   we'll see.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one that I MOST hope you accomplish (and I KNOW you will ) is to get a job that you are really happy with.  We spend so much of of life at work that it is AWFUL to be someplace you REALLY don't want to be and feel that they are stabbing you in the back.

    I hope that you find a job where you are appreciated for the fun, smart, clever and dependable woman that you are.

    Happy New Year!!!  ;-)  Cyndy

    ReplyDelete