Friday, December 9, 2005

gimme 5

Time for Robin's 5'er for this week!

1.  Did you ever wear jingle bells on your shoes when you were a kid?

I can't remember anything jingley (sp?) on my shoes, but I do remember putting those little pacifiers on my shoelaces, and they made noise when I walked.

2.  Thinking about tv commercials...do you have a favorite jingle?  Something that when you see it sticks in your head all day?

I can't think of any I like...if I do, I'll let you know.  For the other question, I've had the new Overstock.com one stuck in my head for about a week now...O O O...the great big O...Overstock.com...

3.  Gotta little change in your pocket going jingle, jingle, jing?  Do you carry change in your pocket?  Do you toss it in a can when you get home for a rainy day?  Have you dropped any in the Salvation Army bucket yet this year?

I usually don't have any spare change, since I don't really carry cash, anyway.  When I do, it goes toward the kids' milk money for the week.  I haven't seen any Salvation Army buckets yet this year, but that's due to the fact that I haven't really gone shopping at the stores...no car, no go.  Online all the way this year.

4.  When you sing Jingle Bells do you sing the nice version or the one where Batman smells and Robin laid an egg?  Hey...for the record I DO NOT Lay eggs.

It depends on the occasion--if I'm singing with my kids, it's the other version.  If it's something else, like in public, it's the nice version.

5.  Take a picture of something jingly...and old lady boobs don't count. Could be a bell...a wind chime...be creative. Post it when you are done. If you don't have the ability to take a pic, tell us about something jingly in your home.

No pics for me...=(  I don't think I have anything jingly...my kids make enough noise for me to tolerate....lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. ROFL...my 25 year old daughter put jingle bells on her shoes every year at Christmas time in elementary school.  I was constantly getting a phone call every year from her teacher...lol to the good old days.   Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a lot of stores (Target for one) isn't allowing the salvation army buckets this year...kinda sad.

    Thanks for playing!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete